- Accurate tracking of time and billing of projects
- Pre-allocates time limits on projects and alerts users with time has been consumed
- Produces a complete project report for a customer that shows precise billing
- Produces open project tracking on the spot to inform progress and possible completion
- Includes payroll features of punching the clock on the computer
- Any company who has one or more persons working on single or multiple projects for customers. Example: Lawyers, accountants, engineers.
- Companies who have field sales or service employees – inside or outside your facilities. Example: Mechanics, Contractors,
- Payroll departments
- Avoids under-billing customers
- Eliminates many billing questions from customers
- Can be used as a model when quoting similar projects
- Can track employees in the field
- Encourages time management for employees and management
- Internet Time &
Billing Application Developed By Electrosonics, Inc.
© 1994-2002, Electrosonics, Inc., Fraser, Michigan